If you’d like to reach out, I’d love to hear from you!
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for stopping by!
Feel free to email me at email@example.com, but understand I am very picky about what I share with my readers.
If you have an article idea that you believe to be a good fit, feel free to email me. I will do my best to get back to every email inquiry, whether I am interested or not.
Please look over these guidelines before submitting:
- All posts must have a minimum word count of 1,000.
- I will most likely ask for edits and/or to include certain keywords.
- I run all articles through Copyscape to make sure they are not published elsewhere.
- All links to external sites will be nofollowed.
- I hold the right to add my own affiliate links to the post.
- I ask that you internally link to one of my blog posts that best fits the subject. If you would rather I add the link myself, that’s fine, too.
- I will use my own images unless you can provide proof of source for your own. (No free stock photography.)
- I hold the right to remove any links.
- I hold the right to decline the post after submission.
Please understand that I must be very picky with guest posts as I spend time promoting them on social media as if they were my own posts. If I publish your post, I will include your name, picture, and credentials in an author bio, as well as a link to your blog. (nofollowed)
If you are interested in guest posting, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your post ideas and I will get back to you as soon as possible.